Luckily, I can say, I have a great and wonderful husband who truely shows me how much he loves our little family. He volunteers to get up early to take over the early morning feeding, diapers her like a champ ( even fully loaded poopie diapers are not a problem - surprisingly never have been ! ) and plays with her when I am napping or catching up sleep. We are amazed how many things we still can do eventhough we have her now. We really thought that we wouldn't be able to meet friends or go out for a nice dinner anymore. Since she is such a good girl though, none of those things are a problem for us.
I am, in the meantime, have been busy taking pictures of our princess as often as I can. The other day I realized that she stops cooing or playing as soon as she sees the camera and looks right into it. It makes me laugh since I am trying to catch a good smile but she seems to be so into the camera that I now have to hide the camera behind pillows or toys so she doesn't catch it.
Besides that, she has been a wonderful baby. She sleeps 6.5 hours in the night and another 4 hrs or so if we don't wake her up ( of course we have shorter nights but I feel we are getting there ). She also coos in her crib in the morning now, instead of crying, unless we don't get her after a while, and in the night, after her night feeding eventhough she is awake, I lay her down in her crib, close the door and I just hear her cooing in the dark.
She is very easy and is used to the schedule we put her on. She smiles a lot and laughs even when we feed her now.
Here are a few pictures:










1 comment:
She is absolutely beautiful Ang...it must be the pregnancy hormones because i started to tear up reading that!! Miss you!
Post a Comment