Isabella starts to realize that some people are not mom and dad and she doesn’t want to be held by them anymore. Sometimes she starts crying if another person but me or Pate tries to interact with her or just talks to her.
She starts frowning and crying immediately. As soon as she is back in my arms, she stops, keeps starring at the other person’s face still, but stops crying immediately. I think she is just very shy at the moment.
I hope it will get better again, eventhough it is not bad that she is skeptical towards strangers I think. It amazes me though how she realizes that those are strangers. She recognized Pate’s face and mine weeks ago though. We are the only ones who can make her smile or talk at the moment.
She doesn’t share a smile with anybody else which she used to do before though.
2/03/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment