I feel like I am constantly sorting out clothes out of her closet.
I just did it 2 weeks ago and now I put her in one of the outfits they are for 3 month old babies, and she can't stretch in those anymore. With her legs bend it is ok but not if she stretches or kicks. So here I go again, sorting out clothes for 3 month old babies. I put away clothes for 3-6 month old babies in the beginning. Nicely folded in a box. I will have to get this one out today and get the outfits out before they are too short too.
We also ordered 2 sleeping bags. Right now she sleeps in a "small" size one, which is supposely for 3-6 month old babies but can't stretch in this one either. I just got this one out 2 weeks ago because the previous one was too short.
I feel like we are going through clothes like nothing right now :)
Anyhoo, I went to a workoutclass yesterday. It is provided by the midwives here, and helps you to strengthen up your pelvic muscles. We were about 6 mothers and 4 of us had our babies with us. It amazed me to see all the babies, 2 of them were born the same night as Isabella and we recognized each other.
At first everyone was introducing themselves to one another, your name, your baby's name, when she was born, how long in labor, girl or boy....
Then a few mothers came to me too and asked me if I am having also problems with a gassy baby and her not sleeping through the night and if she has been sick yet, and their babies are waking up every 3 hours in the night and they are having a cold since birth and so on and so on. I did shake my head and said " No not really. :) " I guess I wasn't a good person to talk to, because after a while everyone grouped together and talked about their baby issues and I just couldn't talk with them. I guess I am just lucky with Isabella in those cases.
The workout itself was fun, but also very slow for the first day. The midwife said it will get more difficult later on.
Isabella was sleeping almost through the whole class, just woke up at the end and cooed in her infant seat. She was as big as a 4 month old baby which was there too, and a mother walked by later and said " You have such a great show baby. She doesn't even cry".
That made me feel good, so I guess I do something right :)
2/05/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment