Today was a wonderful sunny day and we decided to take advantage of it to walk downtown and have a cup of coffee and some cake at our favorite cafe. We walked a bit around and whenever I got up, it feels like the baby is sliding downwards, literally. It makes me want to stop because it feels like she is about to just fall out haha. Weird. It is also very crampy down there but not too bad.
Again, contractions on and off but still nothing serious.
A pharmacist asked me today how far along I am and that it looks like it is not much longer and I replied " the due date is saturday" she smiled and answered " Oh I am sure that little baby in there doesn't know though right?"
:) I said " Of course not..she probably will take her time ! " ( which I not really hope though...) :)
11/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
She's really low. I remember the feeling like I was walking with a bowling ball between my thighs. It is strange.
-tara
Post a Comment