Ok I am back from my RE. So far so good I guess. I am a bit ahead from from where I should be, meaning... I am 5w5d, instead of 5w2d or so. I guess this is a good sign, he said it is exactly how it should be for "6 weeks". I am not excited yet since we have been at this point 2 times already without a good outcome. But I keep staying optimistic. He ordered another beta and I will have to wait another hour to get the result. He said it looks good so far but as I said my excitement is minimal right now. I asked if it is theoretical possible to have a yolk sac but no embryo in it and and still rising HCG and he said yes, but that is very rare.
He wants me back monday to see the heartbeat and the embryo. Once I see the heartbeat the chances are 95% that this pregnancy will be successful. So another week of hanging in there and going day by day. I told him that I wish I would beyond this dragging week but I know that there is not much more I can do about it right now but waiting. If the beta result comes back the way it should, I will feel better.
Here is a pic of the u/s : ( as you might can tell this "yolk sac" is bigger than the previous times ) Oh and it is "just" one ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment