
Today I am somewhere around 8 weeks 5 days, which my RE called: 9 weeks.
I could see it right away of course, and it still amazes me how much it grew since 2 weeks ago. It does grow with an amazing speed. I saw clearly the hearbeat, and it looks more human now. My RE wants me back in 2 weeks, and then the last time 2 weeks after that. He started running a few test ( including to make sure I am immun against toxoplasmosis due to my cat ). The last big bloodscreeing will be around 11-12 weeks which includes rubella, HIV, and trisomie 21.
I am already looking forward to my next ultrasound. I hope to see the baby floating around.
OK I am off now to get the video ready to send to my husband and family stateside now ! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment