3/07/2008

Went in to see my RE again

I have experienced dull ache for 1.5 weeks now and eventhough I am sure it is OK, I also got lower backache yesterday .... So I called my specialist and he said most likely everything is fine but if I want to ease my mind I can come in today for a bloodtest to see if the beta doubles in a appropriate time.
So I showed up, he did another u/s, but of course there was still nothing to see, and he ordered another beta - hcg:

Called him an hour ago and it is up 1,400 ! ( monday it was 283). So doubling time is around 48 hours which is absolutely perfect!!!
He said it is even higher than he thought it would. Everything is right there where it should be for 5 weeks along. Right now I just want to get over the time mark where I miscarried the last 2 times. But so far everything looks so wonderful.

I am so delighted! I really think this beanie is going to stick! My prayers have been heard !!!

No comments: