Ok well what has not changed is the nausea. I guess, I still can consider myself lucky for not getting so nauseous that I can not leave the bathroom but to feel nauseous all day long ( from the moment I wake up in the morning ) is not that great either. It does get worse towards the afternoon and then evening which is better for me since I work parttime. By the time I get home, maybe ate a bit, I lay down for a nap, the sickness just starts to increase.
The other changes I experienced are:
Breasts getting bigger: Yeah but what a surprise haha. It seems weird that I already can tell but there is no doubt about that.
Waistline gets bigger too: Yes and I am not that happy about it. My Jeans are getting snug and this is a feeling almost everyone knows from gaining weight. I just don't want to think about maternity jeans yet. I think they are definetly "unsexy". I have to unbutton the jeans while driving for a longer time though. When I get out of the car I am always afraid I forget to button them up again. Not that I could not leave them buttoned but it just pushed into my lower abdomen and it is not comfortable for a longer time.
My skin is better. Yes I always had those "under the skin hidden" zits ( haha ) and I got some really good treatment when I was in the states over christmas ( you got to love Origins ) ;) However, I still use it, but eventhough I might forget it here and there being in a hurry in the morning, my skin is so much better ( Just bragged about it and can feel another zit coming up ) pff.
My hair seems to be better. What does that mean? Well I am a person who HAS to wash her hair every morning. Yes time consuming. If I would not do it, by lunchtime I would look like a person who has not washed her hair in weeks!
Realized that in the morning my hair is not that bad....actually not at all.
I have read somewhere that things like that can change during a pregnancy. Some women's skin and hair get worse, some get better. The only thing is, and maybe I just imagine, my hair does not do the things anymore I want it to do. It seems like no matter how much I want it to curl it hangs around.
Hm...need to find something what will work for me as soon as I feel better.
To be completely honest:
With all that sleeping and being nauseous I don't feel like doing anything right now anyways...the other thing is: Yes I am very bored. I feel like my life is just running by right now. Luckily I have work, so I feel like I am doing "something". But don't ask if I get much done around the house right now grrrr..
It will get better.... I am sure..the question is: WHEN?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh, i had the MS that when i woke up i needed to eat...if i didnt eat i would gag like crazy..never actually vomited which to me is worse...let me throw up and be done with it!
And some maternity pants are cute, you just have to find the right ones! I have a super cute outfit that i wish i could let you borrow!
I feel bad for you, but im happy for you! Welcome to motherhood...where theres no longer just YOU..its you and your baby...and it will be like that until the day you die...its amazing and all worth it!!
:0*
Post a Comment