I knew this is going to happen sooner or later, but it still amazes me how fast it comes from one second to another. The whole day is just fine, and tonight, towards bedtime, I turn into a crabby person. I had to do something and it didn't work the way it should and I became impatient right away. I was a second away of getting really mad, but luckily my husband was "there" to help me out. ( If you consider that he is deployed and I am here at home ). I was very thankful and appreciated it that he was so patient with me, and helped me out over the phone and took care of it. He is the best husband in the world and I couldn't be any happier. I hope that I will be able to control the moodswings because I realize that they effect my life.
But with cramps, dull aches and backaches on top of everything it is a bit difficult for me to control my moods.
I know I will grow into it. And I seriously do not want to complain! :)
3/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment