7/16/2008

3 D ultrasound

Of course the baby was not cooperating today again :( I am a bit bummed. It was again laying on its belly and we didn't even get to see its face. We saw the cute little ear, its back, elbow, hands and knees but that was it.
No gender again either..... I really was looking forward to it but no luck.

Tomorrow I get my monthly checkup and maybe, just maybe we will be lucky enough to see the gender. But I get to the point where I think we just will have to wait ....

It was moving a lot again though and according to my OBGYN it is healthy and doing wonderful.

1 comment:

spudsmomma said...

Did you have to pay for it, or did they give it to you for free??
Over here, we get one chance at a re-do, since it's so pricey out of pocket! I know that won't help Pate's situation, but at least then you could have the pictures for a scrapbook or something!