
Today was my last day of work and I was a little sad that I had to leave. With the little one on the way though, it got more and more difficult and exhausting for me to fullfill the requirements.
I will miss a lot of great people I had the chance to know over the last year and had lots of fun working with them.
The secretary and the registrar of my homeschool ( funny girls )

My boss was awesome too and they let me feel even to the last minute today that they are sad that I have to leave them.
Here are a few pictures I took from my last day. They are quite goofy on purpose:
Pretending I don't know the difference between a harddrive and a CD ROM drive:

Communication here in Ansbach :

Yes we wear our nametags:

Working hard or hardly working: ( we were watching a movie ) ;)







1 comment:
too cute...you look great Ang!
Post a Comment