7/06/2008

Felt the baby from outside

While I was talking to my husband tonight on the phone, the baby starts kicking a lot ( It does that, I realized, whenever I talk to him ) Maybe I get so excited that the baby feels it too, or my constant chattering is waking it up haha.
However, the kicks are still soft most of the time but within the last few days I have had some major kicks which made me say out loud "outch" ( eventhough never hurt but caught me by surprise ) or " wow". So while I was talking to my husband I was telling him that the baby is kicking at the same time.
I then put my hand on top of my belly ( I do that a lot lately when it is kicking ) and I seriously felt a few nudges on my hand outside. This was an amazing moment. Not every kick I felt but the big ones....I have told my husband and I told him that I can't wait for him to come home so he can experience it.
By the time he will be home for R&R I hope the kicks are getting stronger so there is no question about it anymore! :)

No comments: