7/02/2008

Bad day and good advice?

Today was one of the days where I just was plain annoyed. The day started out pretty good until the moment I was at work, not at my homeschool but another school, the highschool, sitting there, watching a movie to waste time, where ..let me call him the supply tech of the school, ( I don't know him that good - maybe met him twice in my life ) sees me there and comes over to talk to me. I do get along with him pretty good usually but today he just annoyed me.
So I am sitting there with a small bottle of San Benedetto Icetea and he is standing behind me, when he all of a sudden asked me:
" Are you pregnant?"
I turned around and answer: " Yes I am "
He answered: " And then you are drinking ICE TEA??? Do you know how much sugar that has??" I am just thinking in my head " None of your business." but try to remain friendly and said:
" Yes I am aware of that but I ususally don't drink much ice tea and this is my treat of the day"
Until this point I was annoyed ( why would you ask a woman if she is pregnant if you are not sure? This question can lead sometimes to a bad situation ) but I got really offended when he was just saying to me " Your poor baby!" ..and walks off.

In my opinion he crossed a line by not even knowing me and my eating and drinkig habits. What makes him think to say something like that? Even if I would have drunk a whole BIG bottle of icetea, it would have been none of his business.
Sure,...maybe he meant it in a good way...but no...not like that!

I didn't know what to say or if I even should have said anything at this point.
Sure enough I didn't and I was angry the rest of the day..



So after all that, I get home, already mad about my neighbors again who never trimm the hedges and I am in the situation where I either confront them to cut them or do it myself because we scratch our car when parking in front of the house.
So I see my neighbor getting out of his car, but before I can say anything, he disappears in the house. I am already mad about them because of their 2 misbehaved dogs. Sure enough the one dog escapes out of the house, while he is taking stuff in, and this dog is a "old english sheepdog" also known as bobtail ( pretty big ) and just jumps on my back with DIRTY paws! He left immediately and I was wearing a white shirt. Sure enough it left big dirt patches on my shirt... I was sooo angry that I shouted out loud " WHAT IN THE WORLD....GREAT!!!" No one came out to look and I was tempted to go in and talk to them to get their dog under control but I know that this would have caused trouble within us.
I am glad that the dog did not jump on me on my belly...that wouldn't have been good.
I decided to talk to his exwife when I see her again, so they know that this can't be happening, not with me being pregnant!!

I am still so annoyed but I am hoping to calm down tonight :(

No comments: