7/12/2008

The girls painted the nursery

Two of my friends came over today to paint the nursery. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever.
They did an awesome job !!!! I never really wanted to paint the room since we are not sure how long we are going to stay in germany
after the baby is born, but they talked me into it.
Here are some before and after pictures and we were just amazed how much a bit of paint can change a room:
If I look now at the before and after pictures I can't believe I wanted to leave it like that.....

The two getting ready...


See the ugly white spot up in the right corner?


Another ugly spot:














Done.... :)



Now we can start finishing the nursery when my husband comes home!!!

1 comment:

spudsmomma said...

how beautiful!! :) LOVE the furniture!! I was very set on a natural wood theme myself until I found the bedding that I picked out.. lol! :D He/she will LOVE it! :D