My OB said that her head is a bit tiny and her belly is as bit big but all in normal ranges. He said that is inherited...I wonder where she got that big belly from ha! j/k

He also said that this will be most likely a big baby... I am saying I am carrying a baby of my husband's side family :P I already can tell..haha.
Besides that her heartbeat was perfect ( she was sleeping all the way through today ), but showed us for a few sec her face.
They didn't pick up any sugar today which is odd, and I didn't gain any weight most likely even lost some. ( Eventhough we were in spain ! ) but I think it is due to the diet I am on.
I have told him about my diabetes that it is confirmed and he said that the specialist takes care of it and I should be fine. Also the hyperthyroid issue, shouldn't effect anything. I should let it up to them, whatever they tell me to do since they are specialized in this area.
Next appointment will be in 4 weeks and then every 2 weeks until delivery.







2 comments:
yayayayay!! Thats great news!! Much better than I thought he/she was going to say!! Congrats momma!!
Just remember.. big baby isn't a bad thing! LOL.. as long as she's not a world record holder or anything! :P
Sounds like she's doing great! :D
-Cat
Post a Comment