no clue.. but it frustrates me.. I am a heck of a lot further along than that!! I feel it today! I am so wiped out its not even funny.. lifting my arms to type on the keyboard is taking everything I have! UGH! btw.. that is a cuteeee baby belly.. looks like you popped a lil' bit again!! :P Just you wait until that beach ball drops! Its fun city then!! LOL
A german girl, living in germany with furbaby and little girl, being happily married to the best husband in the world.
Living our life to the fullest !
1 comment:
no clue.. but it frustrates me.. I am a heck of a lot further along than that!! I feel it today! I am so wiped out its not even funny.. lifting my arms to type on the keyboard is taking everything I have! UGH!
btw.. that is a cuteeee baby belly.. looks like you popped a lil' bit again!! :P
Just you wait until that beach ball drops! Its fun city then!! LOL
Post a Comment