The last few days I have started to become worried about her. She was kicking a lot a week ago but the last few days she didn't. She was moving around, I could clearly feel her, but those big kicks they made my belly jump just stopped. I have talked to my OB ( well to someone else since my OB was not working yesterday ) but it turned out that everything is ok. The OB said that it could be that she is just in a different position.... well this didn't really made me feel better but of course it meant a lot to me that I could be sure that she is doing alright.
Today, it seems like she heard me saying that I was worried, she seemed to catch up on everything she missed out the last few days. She was kicking a whole lot today ( I was even wondering when she was asleep ), and the kicks were stronger than ever!
I was trying to tape it on video but it is hard to tell. She made me smile everytime I saw my belly move..looked like waves going through.
Of course I feel so much better today and I know she is alright.
8/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment