Now that I am discharged from my RE my OB wants to see me around 16 weeks. They also need to repeat the toxoplasmosis testing since it turned out that I have never had an infection before eventhough I have had cats since I was 18 years old and therefore no antibodies. Which is crucial for the baby in case I will get an infection right now. I am actually not really suppose to clean the litterbox but thanks to the best invention ever ( the automatic litterbox ), the chances are minimized. With my husband not around I guess that is the best thing I can do with wearing gloves and a surgeon mask ( yeah picture me ) :P
So that is why my OB also wants to see me and I hope to get another u/s which I am almost certain of so he ( and I ) will be able to see the little one again. I am so looking forward to it.
In the meantime I am growing larger. My parents are in town until mothersday and have done awesome work around the house. I have been sooo spoiled the last 2 weeks. We were even working in the nursery a little bit, and I am looking forward to start buying a few decorations like pictures and stuff. I did decided NOT to pain the nusery ( I am not allowed to do it anyways due to the pregnancy ) but in case we are going back to the states someday, I don't see putting too much work right now by painting. I will try to cover some spots with some big pictureframes.
We will see how it will work out.
5/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment