Last night I realized that my uterus must have growing big time the last week. I do remember less than 2 weeks ago I was trying to locate my uterus and the top was right above my pubic bone, barely touchable...yesterday I was surprised the top of the uterus is right below my belly button. When I touch my lower abdomen everything seems "hard" from the belly button down to my pubic bone almost feels "swollen" and big. I also experienced a bit pulling sensation in my lower back today while working and when I sit right now I can feel my uterus pushing down there. I wonder if the baby still measures ahead.
I have tried to google it out of curiosity, and the location of the uterus should be @14 weeks somewhere 1 inch below the belly button. As it sits for me, it should be around 16 weeks or more.....
5/12/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment