I was reading lately a few pregnancy books. Some I had already last year, and some I received through the army community. Since I feel my husband is missing out so much, I sent him a few things downrange. I was amazed when he called me last night that he already had read all of it and it is awesome knowing now that I can talk to him and he knows exactly what I mean. If he would be home with me, we would be able to talk about all that, but of course now it is very limited to short phonecalls, and emails. I loved the fact how much he is into it and how much he is interested in getting more information. He asked me to send him more books if I have some....
I have the best husband in the world !! ...and I can not wait until he is coming back and we can experience it together!
5/30/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment