...I went my OB today ( not my specialist, but my regular OB/GYN ). He didn't even remember doing a D&C on me last August.... :) He was so nice though and I felt good to go back to him now.
Not to scare everyone. Everything is just fine. I woke up with a bad stomach ache ( which started last evening and kept me up all night )and terrible lower back ache (which started 2 days ago ). I was afraid that those could be something serious. I did call the office and they told me to come in right away. He then agreed it was good to come in because those could be also "preterm labor" contractions....he did check my cervix ( which was closed ) and did a quick ultrasound of the baby. The baby measured 3.3inches ( right on track @ 15 weeks) and it's head measured 1.2 inches in diameter. I saw the heartbeat and the baby was moving. He said the lower backache is most likely from the diarrhea ( TMI ) and I either ate something bad or have an infection.
So everything is fine..he prescribed me some magnesium which will help me to loosen up some uterine muscles they might be tighten up right now and told me to get rest and plenty of fluid. He also said never to hesitate to come in when I feel "weird". He understands with my history and that this is our first baby there will be sometimes days where I am insecure and he said before I stress out, rather call him to come in. I will be going back friday in a week for a big testing... and I am considering doing acupuncture for my sciatic nerv and my migraine. He said they will do it there, and can do it all in once.
So for now I am going to lay down ( I feel awfully tired again the last few days - blaming it now on a possible infection which is taking over my body ) and will see that I get plenty of fluid.
5/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yes, please keep my baby safe in there :0) Glad you are taking good care of yourself!
Post a Comment