I am good in the morning but towards the evening I feel every single muscle below my bellybutton. Little Isabella is still kicking happily eventhough the soft kicks turned into major kicks and ellbows and or knees ( can never tell ) are crossing my belly which make me laugh, until the time I try to go to bed :)
I also noticed that the Braxton Hicks contractions got more intense. They feel like menstrual cramps and my belly hardens. Nothing painful of course but just uncomfortable which last for 1.5 minutes or so. I counted three today ( when I layed down ) because I doubt I can feel them when I am on the go.
However, today was my " feeling not so good- day" and I also would blame it that I feel I am getting a cold or something. Stuffy nose and headache.....yay the joy of the pregnancy again :) :)
I also thank the Lord that he sent Dh back earlier. It is so much better with him being around. He spoils me, prepares dinner ( well he always did ) but also brings me sandwiches to the couch or hands me the phone i.e. !
Anyhooo...here are some pictures:


"can you hear something?"

Kissing the belly







1 comment:
Oh, that last picture is so beautiful Ang. I am so very excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!!
Post a Comment