or maybe it is because DH is back :) I am still very achy but I do not realize it that much right now since I am still bouncy about the fact that DH is back from deployment. He has been very very awesome in spoiling me when it comes to backrubs and shouldermassages and such things, which I missed for so long :)
Little Isabella is kicking happily as always and seems to have a pattern I can clearly see now. I get up in the morning around 6-7 am because I have to eat something and go back to sleep for a few more hours to get some more rest....
The diabetes issue is more or less resolved eventhough it is very inconvienent since I always have to be aware of the time so I won't forget to doublecheck the bloodsugar and have to take the insuline pen with me wherever I go.
Anyhoo...nothing really to complain about though! I am just very happy that my life is complete again since saturday and now we are just waiting for the little bambina to arrive.
9/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment