9/15/2008

Baby Shower pictures

I had my babyshower yesterday and I LOVED it... I got sooo spoiled !! I can't upload all the pictures of course but I got so much stuff, just loved it !!! Melissa, who was the host, did an awesome job aswell. Her house was so cute decorated all in pink and she came up with lots of funny games, like "pin the bottle to the baby" , "who knows mommy best?" and " how much toiletpaper goes around mommys belly?". She had for every winner a prize too. The food was awesome too and we just had an awesome time !! Here are a few pictures:



The Deco...


Hubby and me

Playing " who knows Mommy best?"
Chocolate fountain...any more questions?? *haha*





yay a swing

and a bouncer


1 comment:

Kati-tanda said...

Ich wuenschte ich haette dabei sein koennen. Schade, dass ich dich nicht mehr mit Bauch sehe. Du bist echte ne schoene "Fastmama". Freu mich so fuer euch.