
Today was my 32 weeks appointment and she weighs 5 lbs 7 oz ( 2550 g ) and measures 18.1 inches ( 46 cm ). According to the OB she is 2 weeks ahead in measurement but that is not something bad as long as she continues like that and she said that she remembers that the last few weeks the baby always was a bit ahead. So this is just her pattern. My mom just told me on the phone that I measured 5 lbs 7 oz when I was BORN so the baby is definitely coming after DH. ( I knew it from the get go ! ha ) Her thighbone is really long already and this means she will have long limbs ( legs) when she will be born and she will just be a big baby. She is not chubby or fat ( which could be caused by the diabetes – but it seems like I really got it under control ). The OB tried to wake her up since she was sleeping and poked my belly which made me and DH laugh. She did not wake up. I said to the OB in English that she is certainly coming after DH now, since she already seems to be a sleepy head and sleeping very tight. The OB also said that her head is well embedded into my pelvis and she is already sitting very low ( and I think this is what is causing the achiness too I have all the time ) and that the size of the baby does not mean I cannot have her natural.
I, myself, gained 1.7 lbs and this is the only weight gain since 9 weeks.
Everything looks good and I have another appointment in 2 weeks and another one after that and from there I will see my OB every week until due date. Now that they gave me all the appointments until the due date I realize that we are getting close.
Here is a picture of the little girl, but as always difficult to see I think:







No comments:
Post a Comment