9/20/2008

I am definitely a euroPEEN :)

...as my sister in law would say I feel like I am spending more time in the bathroom now than anywhere else. Going on a roadtrip? Dangerous.... especially if you take your well needed bottle of water for the trip. I can not even go to the commissary anymore without hitting the bathroom because just the 20 min drive from home to post makes me need to go tinkle again. When DH and I are in the commissary he ususally knows where my first trip is going to be. " uh... I will be right back...meet you in the cereal aisle?"

Not to mention that the nights are more restless since I get up a lot; decided now to leave the nightlight on in the bathroom so I am not waking DH up all the time when I go for the x time.

Oh and power seats in the car: !!! I can't sit long enough without changing positions and when the baby sits low and it hurts, the power seat do very well...I just push a button and get into a better position, which let me sit there maybe at least for another 5 min haha. Sometimes I chuckle because I think if a truck driver sees me almost laying in the car he must think Iam crazy.

2.5 weeks ago or so, my dad was in town and I still had 1.6 inches from my belly to the steering wheel. Yeah you guessed it. I was sitting in the car the other day to drive home, sat in and I could not even move the steering wheel !!

Luckily DH showed me how to adjust the steering wheel ( last option though ) so I hopefully will be able to drive for another 3-4 weeks on my own.

Yeah..the joy of the pregnancy :))

Quote of the day:
""Isn't there anywhere you could stand besides on my bladder, baby?""

No comments: