In about a week I will have my next appointment ( they call you in here in germany every 4 weeks and then up to week 36 every 2 weeks ) where they check all the organs of the baby ( if they are all in place and working ). I have talked to my husband whether we get it confirmed if it is a girl or a boy. He suggested to go ahead since we have an idea now anyways.
I will be able to set up the 3 D ultrasound that day, hopefully around the timeframe where my husband is back for his vacation.
6/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You are just too cute! I love your tidbit about maternity jeans!! I used to love them too!! LOL, now Im just getting to the point that my skin has been stretched for so long I hate, HATE anything touching my belly region..
:P
I can't wait for this ultrasound.. :)
Post a Comment