6/15/2008

PREDICTION of the gender..

I have been thinking whether I should post it or not...since I am not convinced eiter :

My OB predicted the gender a week ago while I was there for the emergency appointment. She did not tell me ( my regular OB is still on vacation ) but I saw that she scanned for it and if I would have seen what I thought it would be, I think I would not have asked. Since it was otherwise though I had to ask if not it would have driven me crazy until the next appointment.

She told me that this is just a prediction and she recommends to get it confirmed on the 23rd when I am 21 weeks along and have the big ultrasound where they check the baby's organs.

She predicted a GIRL !!

I was just baffled and when I told my husband, he even was surprised to hear that. I guess we were so sure that this is going to be boy that we were totally baffled but of course very happy aswell!

As for me, I am not totally convinced, eventhough I was pretty sure what I have seen myself, but I am curious what the baby will be now.

Girl or Boy it doesn't matter for us at all, but this is the next big step we are approaching :)

No comments: