6/23/2008

Baby was not cooperating today :)




I am back from my 20th week appointment. My OB is back from his vacation aswell.
The baby is doing wonderful, measures 10 inches and 12.3 ounces. The OB looked for its stomach to make sure it can drink the amnioticfluid, which it is suppose to do.
The baby was also laying on its stomach ( it did that before ) and the OB said that it might just like that position :) I could clearly see its spine, and ribs and also its cute bootie, legs, feet and arms.

Unfortunality the baby was not cooperating when we were trying to look for the gender. My OB said that for 80% it is a girl, from what he sees right now, but he would not say for sure. He promised me to look for the gender again next time. I also set up the 3 D ultrasound on the 16th of July.
My OB also told me that I might be able to look at the ward of the hospital and maybe chose a midwife, she will be able to offer me Lamaaz classes ( offpost ).

Anyhoo.. Iam very happy that the little one is doing so wonderful. Just a few more weeks now until we "may" find out the gender. Very suspenseful !!!

2 comments:

angelsfrmabv said...

YEA! Great pic! Sounds like everything is going great!!! *BIG HUGS***!!!

T.M. said...

You're already halfway done! YAY! :) Hope the little one will show off next appointment.