I have had my acupuncture today and since I was there I've asked the OB if she could do an ultrasound ( I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask and I have asked if she can do a "quick" one since I was there anyways )
The beanie measures from buttom to head 4.7 inches and 7.1 inches with legs. ( compare with posting below it is right on track !! ) She laughed ( for some reason this baby makes both OB/GYNs laugh all the time ) ( my OB is on vacation this week ) and called it a little clown since it was moving a lot and moving arms above the head and back down. She predicted that " I will have a lot of fun when the baby grows bigger since it is moving so much " and that I will feel it a lot since it is VERY active.
I remember that even my specialist in the beginning was saying that that baby was active from the start.
I have told her that I do NOT want to know the gender yet ( just in case ) but I didn't even see anything anyways. The baby was with its back up to my belly button and with its head on my right side, curved a little as it wanted to get ready for a summersault.
Again, the nurse had problems to put the pictures on a stick but I will go back one more time to my acupuncture tuesday and bring another memory stick with me.
I just had 2 pictures anyways, but one was cute since you could saw the right hand and 5 fingers again....
6/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment