Sleeping through the night is getting more difficult lately. First I have a lot of pillows in my bed now ( with DH being gone :( You have more space than you wish sometimes - sleeping like a starfish is the only joy you have ! ) and I am trying to elevate my legs so my sciatic nerve is not bothering me too much. Which is more or less successful. Depending on how many times I wake up, I am very tired in the morning to go to work.
The newest thing what is happening now is: Getting a cramp in my leg!
It is a wonderful feeling to wake up with a tight muscle which literally wakes you up from your anyways sleepless night. YIKES
The next morning the muscle is still sore. It never really went away...even 2 days later I still can feel the muscle tightening up during the day just as it wants to say " Don't you think you got rid of me yet! " Ha!
6/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment