I am so happy I could bounce off the walls and ceiling. My husband is coming home for vacation pretty soon ( we haven't seen each other for 11 months straight ) and not much longer afterwards we are done with the deployment! I am so thrilled.
I think our baby is too, it was kicking last night over 20 times ! I have stopped counting after 20 times.... today it seems to be all tired of the activities of yesterday because I just felt it about 5 times so far.
I also found a great deal where we can go for vacation. It is peak season and I was afraid that we won't get a good hotel or beach and if, then just for a high price.
Surprisingly I found 2 great hotels in Spain for almost nothing. They are still 4 star hotels, right on the beach, aircondition and with lots of restaurants and bars around. I am so excited.....can you tell? :)
6/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment