I think you are more than likely "bloating", but your shirt makes you look bigger than you are!! Don't rush it, trust me.. it will come and you will be uncomfortable and miss having the flat tummy!! :P
oh and peee ess!! I think your weight gain is right on schedule! I lost 9lbs my first trimester, had gained 1lb of that back at my second dr. appointment (12 weeks) and now I'm guesstimating it will be another 4lbs or so at this appt. Do you notice any swelling in your ankles or anything???
I think you are cute just the way you are!! I understand how you feel though, I really do. I had to buy maternity pants at about 10wks because my stomach was uncomfortable in regular jeans... :( Girl! I had no flat tummy either.. I wish!! AHAHA... I think we're just hormonal and we think we're bigger than we really are! :) You will have an adorable baby belly, don't fret! :D
A german girl, living in germany with furbaby and little girl, being happily married to the best husband in the world.
Living our life to the fullest !
4 comments:
I think you are more than likely "bloating", but your shirt makes you look bigger than you are!! Don't rush it, trust me.. it will come and you will be uncomfortable and miss having the flat tummy!! :P
You still look cute, regardless.. tehe
oh and peee ess!! I think your weight gain is right on schedule! I lost 9lbs my first trimester, had gained 1lb of that back at my second dr. appointment (12 weeks) and now I'm guesstimating it will be another 4lbs or so at this appt.
Do you notice any swelling in your ankles or anything???
I think you are cute just the way you are!! I understand how you feel though, I really do. I had to buy maternity pants at about 10wks because my stomach was uncomfortable in regular jeans... :(
Girl! I had no flat tummy either.. I wish!! AHAHA... I think we're just hormonal and we think we're bigger than we really are! :)
You will have an adorable baby belly, don't fret! :D
Awww.....lovin' the pics!!!
Post a Comment