Everything went very well. I saw the little peanut floating and swimming around, sucking on its thumb...it was amazing. It is measuring right on time, and my RE was very pleased with the result.
He even told me the gender ( I know it is way too early, I am not buying it yet ) ;) Because I have read somewhere that the gender looks the same until the 12th or 14th week. I will upload a picture though what he saw and he said " I think this looks like a boy.....hm.....well let me put it this way: I wouldn't know what else this would be" ( and pointed on what I called "weewee")
I actually wanted to wait for my husband to be back for R&R but I guess my RE forgot. He said it before I was even able to stop him. I am not upset but then again I feel super sorry for my husband. This is something we wanted to find out...but then again, we don't know 100% yet so it will be interesting to find out for sure.

It was sucking on its thumb:

This is a ultrasound picture from my first "belly ultrasound" Details are not very obvious but hey for a first belly ultrasound not bad :)







No comments:
Post a Comment