4/20/2008

Silly preggo pics

I was in a silly mood today.... I wanted to share a smile.


Just me...




Probably most likely bloating :)


Hahaha

3 comments:

spudsmomma said...

you are so cute!!! I love your lil' "pooch" As far as kicking... I started feeling this baby "flutter" about 14-15 weeks... it does feel sorta like gas bubbles, or lil' "zaps" as I would describe them... You won't really know until it's already passed, honestly. I was in denial that it was that at first because I felt it so early, but I was told that if you happen to be really in tune with your body (which I am...usually! :P) than you will pick it up earlier...
I dont think it's that QUITE yet in your case, but if the lil' bean is measuring big than it could happen within the next few weeks for you!! :)

Either way, its magical!! Start talking and rubbing your belly if you aren't already... they pick up on this stuff... send pate a recorder so he can "read" to the baby or something so that the baby will hear his voice in your uterus and know who he is even inside you!!
Spud definitely knows and LOVES hearing her daddy's voice!!

spudsmomma said...

and.. you are not abnormal for "feeling" it.. I know how excited you are!!! :P
Also, remember EVERYONE is different, so your bean could be really aggressive and be moving around constantly and you COULD be feeling it!! :P

Anonymous said...

i agree with PP! Start having pate record his voice...even if its just talking to you. Or have him read a book in a tape recorder and play it for your little booger daily...

And that doesnt look like bloat, it looks like baby!