4/12/2008

Ahhh...

Yes I don't know how many times I have said it, but I am feeling better again. For about 5 days now, I am not as nauseated anymore. I still sleep a lot, up to 3 hours in the afternoon. I do feel icky when I wake up, which does not make me happy. I don't know why. I think I need to change from the couch to the bed soon. When I wake up on the couch, my back hurts, and my neck. I also experience heartburn...eeek. I need to lay gently inclined for relief.

Here are a few pics I took yesterday morning before I went to work. I actually even lost weight ( well who is surprised since I am not eating much and sleep more than ever ). So after all, after 13 weeks ( including 3 weeks of injectables where I use to gain weight with water retention ), I gained 5.5 lbs.

Not sure really if this is good or bad, but I don't think it is too bad.

Anyhow, here are some pics... :)

Ps. Don't mind the pile of clothes in the back..haha. I have cleaned out my closet that day...got rid of a lot of things.




2 comments:

spudsmomma said...

AWH! That is the cutest beginning baby bump, EVER! I can definately see it now! That shirt is adorable!! :)
Oh- and if you can, wear your skinny jeans NOW! before its too late!! :P
I miss mine like the dickens! Bleh!! :(
I am so happy you are getting over morning sickness, with me I noticed it got a little easier each day until it was finally gone. I have not had much heartburn, but they do say heartburn is a sign of HAIR!!! :D
If you can stomach it, start your day off with a glass of milk, that helped my "heartburn" (it wasnt much... lol) during the day!
I hope you're having a great weekend!! :D

Carreons said...

Angela,

You're a cute preg-O woman! I am so happy to check up on you- keep growin' baby- keeeeep growin'!