4/05/2008

Weight gain.

Ok as I said in my previous posts I already can tell I am getting bigger. Of course the first thing I thought of " way too early!" I do weigh myself in a regular pattern and so far I have gained since the insemination "just" hardly about 2 lbs. Not even that. I do know and remember that I do massive waterretention after the injectables. After my last loss back in november I lost 14 lbs withing not even 2 weeks. Mostly water I believe. It is just odd to me that especially my waistline seems to be so big already. I look like at least 5 months pregnant!
Well maybe it is me just thinking but I will try to post a pic sometime soon so you all can judge.

At least I know it is not because I am eating wrong and I put on weight too fast. Whatever it is, it makes me look bigger but as I said, those are just ca. 2 lbs within 6 weeks.

I found this in the internet:

If you were pregnant before, you may notice changes in the way your body adapts to the pregnancy this time around. The way a woman's body responds to pregnancy is influenced by her previous pregnancies. Skin and muscles stretch to accommodate the enlarged uterus, placenta and baby. Stretched muscles and stretched skin are never exactly the same again. They may give way faster to accommodate the growing uterus and baby with subsequent pregnancies, which causes a woman to show sooner and to feel bigger. Some other reasons for looking bigger are that you are farther along than you think, or you are carrying twins.

No comments: