4/03/2008

Ahh...today was a "good" day!

I woke up this morning and I felt wonderful ! Praise the Lord!
I had so much energy it was scary. I went up to Illesheim, which is about 40 miles from here, worked 6 hours and even went to a wonderful lunch with the teachers. They had seafood ( even lobstertail ) and steaks at the masshall(sp?) for $3.85 !! I did not eat seafood since I have heard you should not, while pregnant, but I enjoyed the steak. No Tennessee Marinate Sauce of course, so "A1" had to keep it up haha. I was thinking about my father in law and my husband while I was eating. Yum.

So I guess I will see what tomorrow brings. It seems to come and go. I do hope it will give me one more day so I can go to work.

I even told the Educational Teacher at Illesheim today, I am working with. We are very close and she was totally excited for me. I felt relieved after telling her.

Off to some nap. Will keep you all posted!

1 comment:

angelsfrmabv said...

I wish we were there so I could come hang out with you!!!