So I woke up this morning and have a nice headache which seems to be from another world. I felt it coming last night but I thought it would disappear over night since I went to bed at 9pm. Yeah. Thought so, not happening.
On top of it I felt so nauseous that I couldn't get out of bed. I decided to lay in bed 30 min more and then call in for sick. Luckily, thanks to my wonderful job, that means just sending out a few emails and then Iam good to go. I hate to do this, but after I layed down on the couch, I tried to breath in a normal pattern so the nausea would ease off. It eventually did around 10:30 so I could get up to make a tea and nibble on a toast.
I then went to lay back down and slept until 2pm. Ever since I feel a bit better, but I really did not think it would hit me so hard. I do hope that tomorrow will be better. I do have 2 important projects at work I can not postpone right now. Yeah, when I need to go to work, this happens.
I decided to share the information of being pregnant sooner or later at work since I can not hide all the time. I do squeeze myself into shirts and do feel uncomfortable. So much that I run around with my coat all day. If they will find out in 2 weeks or in 1 week I don't think it will make a big difference besides that I can deal with it more open. I do expect from some people that they will not be happy about it, but there is not much I can do about it anyways. I know people will talk...especially because they all know that my husband has not been back yet from deployment. But I do care about the friends and family and my husband said once that this is all what matters that the closest people around us know what the truth is and that I can not prevent that people will talk.
I am off to bed now, start to feel squeazy again. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow.
4/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment