Well I jinxed it haha. Yesterday I was saying to my SIL that I am pretty
sure the morningsickness eased up. I even said to her that now I said it, I probably
jinxed it. She laughed and agreed. Today at work, I was sitting there and
one teacher was talking to me, I almost told her to hold the thought and I
was a sec away from running off to the bathroom. I could force myself not
to, but I had to get out of the classroom to another cooler room.
The baby was probably thinking " yeah mommy, you'd wish! ' haha...
4/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So, I was religiously checking your page everyday and no updates, and now that I've been sick and outa the loop a few days you went and added a whole bunch! :P
I am sooo happy to see that everything is going so well with you and the little bean!!! AH! This is just so exciting! I got to see our spud yesterday, the tech did a full evaluation of the baby, and at 17wks it was SOOO amazing to see how much like a little person he/she is (I didnt find out the sex since Erik was not there)
I miss chatting with you, we need to get our schedules figured out so I can find time to get on msn and chat with you more!!
ohhh and pee ess... the morning sickness DOES ease up around 11 weeks or so..
I still get queasy every once in awhile, but nothing like before!! :P
AND... enjoy your new boobies... bahaha!
So schoen in deinen Blog zu schauen. Man sieht schon richtig was beim Ultraschall. Freu mich so dich wiederzusehen und deine neuen boobies *lol*
Hab versucht neue Bilder in meinen Blog zu stellen, aber hier gibt es kein Program zum verkleinern... Bald aber!
Hab dich lieb!!!
Urinary Tract Infection.. apparently their rather common during pregnancy... I didnt even have the slightest clue! Hmm.. I guess I've had mine for awhile, since the nurse suspected it at my last appt. like 3 weeks ago!! LOL
Post a Comment