10/05/2008

4-5 more weeks?!

As closer as we get to the due date as more I get nervous I have to admit. P. and I we are all set ( the baby paperwork is turned in and we are just waiting to get it back translated and certified ) and we are basically just waiting for the little one.
My mind is filled with labor thoughts right now..... Ashley was so nice to encourage me by telling me that once the time is there I just want the baby to come out anyway. Well I am not quite there yet. Right now I still enjoy her moving around a lot. I know I will miss those movements.

Oh on top of being achy ( which I got used to it by now :-p ) I caught a cold. I do feel better today but having a stuffy nose on top of not being able to breath for a few months makes you feel miserable. But.....not much longer to go. I just hope the cold will be gone by the time Isabella decides to be born so at least I will be able to breath !!!

:)

No comments: