I realized that I really start to cry about every little thing now. I have never been like that. I do get teared up maybe here and there but that tears running down my face like crazy?! I start crying when DH makes a joke ( and maybe I don't think it is too funny ) and the last cry I had was when I received a birthday gift from my father in law. I opened the card ( and it was a music card - which I love ) and there were 2 charms in the card for my charm bracelett. Once I saw those charms I immediately started crying because I thought that was the sweetest ever !
One of the charms says " Bella " on it, and the other one is a pink stroller.
We have been asked how family can shorten up the name Isabella and DH and I agree that Izzy would not be a real option if possible, but we love Bella or ( after her middle name ) Angel. I really never thought that a charm with Bella would ever exist and as I mentioned I started crying. Yeah those hormones but it also shows how much I LOVE LOVE those charms!
Thank you Dad !!! Love you !!

No comments:
Post a Comment