Weight: 6.8 lbs
DH and I are back from our check up today. Today we had a big ultrasound. I was seeing a specialist today. He checked on everything, and if I say everything I mean everything :) DH and I were amazed about what he can see. He said she is still head down ( which is good as we all know ) and what I feel moving on my upper belly is the bootie and the feet kicking on the side of my belly.
He checked the whole brain structure, the bladder, kidneys, counted the fingers, checked on vains from the heart to her head, showed us the 4 chambers of the heart, measured the heartbeat, she has 2 legs haha..and: I was brave enough to ask him to double check on the gender. I know some of you might wonder why I still was in doubt, but you have no idea how many people cross my way and ask me if we are having a boy based on the shape of my belly. He did check and this time we finally saw the female parts! We had to smile. I‘ve told him that we had a baby shower and we got a lot of pink clothes and that I feel better now :)
She is healthy based on the ultrasound, weighs about 6.8 lbs and measures in size about 19 inches. From now on I will see my doctor every week and the specialist said if I don’t give birth until my due date I need to come in every 2nd day after my due date.
But I surely hope that we will see her before….
Here is one picture ( I am sure it is difficult to see again ). It looks a bit funny since this picture is taken from her chin up. It looks a little as she is shouting or crying.







1 comment:
Hey guys,
we wish you all the best for the delivery of your first child. I am sure it'll be just awesome to see the little girl for the first time.
All the best and a big hug!
Nicolas, Katja & Harry
Post a Comment