10/01/2008

Back from 34 weeks appointment ( ultrasound pics )

Babysize: 18.5 inches ( 47 cm )
Babyweight: 6 lbs ( 2.7 kg )



Today I had a long day at the doc’s office. I am not sure what went wrong but I was there a total of 3 hours. They have 5 OB/GYNs now there, but for some reason there was just one there today and you can imagine the hectic.
After all it was a great visit though. I did not gain weight again, Isabella gained ( just ) 0.44 lbs ( which is according to my OB normal since they slow down towards the end ) and she just grew 0.1 inches.
Her head diameter did not change which is also a good thing, so it will be easier for birth. She was funny today again since we saw her chewing or doing something with her mouth as we watched her stick her tongue out. The OB and I were laughing.
She still measures 2 weeks ahead. ( 36 weeks instead of 34 weeks ).
I do have a picture ( when she was sticking out her tongue ) but I am sure no one will be able to tell what is on that picture. I will go back in 2 weeks to see a specialist who will make sure that the bloodflow is good through the placenta and will get another update. After that I will have appointments with 1 week in between since I will be 36 weeks and counting.

Nevertheless I have 2 more pictures.







Hope you can tell what is on there?!

If not let me know and I will edit them :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey- I had the sciatic pain too- sorry i know its awful! have you tried sleeping with a wedge or pillow under your belly at night? that helped me a lot. the new pics are great- I cant wait to see her photos out of the belly! also wanted to share, dont know if you get pedicures and whatnot anyway, but i did the week I gave birth and I felt so much better, more human afterwards to have nice nails and especially toenails! it was a nice treat- you might want to do it if you like that stuff. also bring some sort of wipes with you to hospital. I couldnt take a shower right away and was so sweaty! (they made rich go home) i used the wipes to wipe my stinky sweaty self down in the middle of the night :) I am so excited for you and love reading your blog...Isabella will be here soon and youll get to touch those feet and hands that punch and kick you! yay!--amanda in nyc

Angela said...

I do get a pedicure every 4-6 weeks :) I know how nice it is especially when you can't reach your toes anymore haha. Thanks for the encouraging words! :)

Anonymous said...

cool! enjoy it while you can, i never get the time anymore and my toes look like troll toes!