I am back from my OB appointment which I had to switch to today instead of going in tomorrow due to the situation last night. My OB put me on the heartrate monitor and the contraction monitor and everything is alright. I am not dialeted yet but the cervix has started to thinning out. The baby has not “dropped” yet but is starting to get lower and lower. My OB again told me today that it would be just fine to have her now since I am full term. The contractions I experience are totally fine and necessary for the real thing. He also said, most likely they get worse towards the night. I also started some acupuncture today too which is suppose to help with labor pains. He said that will fasten things up in a good way and contractions might come more and stronger. I have to come back twice a week and basically we just waiting for things to happen. No one can tell how much longer it will be like that. As for me, I believe it could go easily another few weeks but it has not been confirmed by him. He recommend to just let things happen as they come along.
The only other thing is: The nerv pain I keep having, which I had last night and made me feel out of control, he thinks it could be something related to my appendix removal back in 2004 and/or intestines being squeezed in by the uterus. The way I described it to him to get relief speaks for it. He said if I keep having it constantly, they would induce labor. This is too much stress for the baby to keep having that pain, but sure enough he’d rather keep the baby as long as we can and not induce it now. As long as I can handle things, we are in the waiting game
10/21/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment