I went for another OB/GYN appointment eventhough I was a bit confused. I thought today was another check up but they told me that they just wanted to check on the baby today and I will have to come back wednesday as originally planned. I didn't really mind since I was going to go for acupuncture today anyway.
They put me on the heartrate monitor and the baby was awake for the first 15 min. I started contracting pretty good ( still 10 min apart though ) and then she fell asleep. In the meantime my OB/GYN came to place the needles for the acupuncture on my legs. After 20 min he came to check on me again and said that he can see the contractions pretty good on the print out ( yes I am getting an eye for it too now ) :) and I talked to him a bit. He said that what I am doing right now is absolutley the right thing to do ( doublecheck when in doubt ) and that he wants to see me wednesday to do a bigger check up.
After I was done with everything, DH and I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things and I started contracting pretty badly. Almost every 5 min and they were quite uncomfortable but not too painful yet. I was wondering if those were picking up because of the acupuncture before ( as my OB/ GYN told me the acupuncture can cause better contractions and speeding up things ) or if it was just coincidence.
However, now 2 hours later, I am still contracting but they are again further apart.
Back to normal :)
10/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment