10/13/2008
Achiness...wheew.
I really get to the point where I stop worrying about labor. I am so achy through the day that I just get to the point where I want little I. to come out. Usually I go to bed ( I am very very achy in the evening ) and get up in the morning and feel like I was newborn. Today I got up and had the same shooting stabbing pain in my pelvis area as I went to bed last night. Which also, of course, makes me grumpy through the day. I could jump in everyones face who gets on my nerves today. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the movements of course but I would give a lot to get rid of the achiness. The achiness is now 24/7 and I try not to think about it, but this is easier said than done. When I was talking to my sister in law today she said it will get worse haha. What a comfort ;) But of course I know...... Oh well, 3.5 weeks to go..more or less.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment