10/24/2008

sleepless night and other jokes

Last night was a rough night. First of all, I was awake until 2 am in the morning and couldn't sleep at all since a lot of things crossed my mind. I eventually fell asleep sometime but just to wake up 2.5 hours later because I was very crampy. On a scale between 1-10 it was a pain of 7-8. It made me pinch my eyes together and breath through. It came in waves every 15 min at first and then got closer to 5 min apart. First I thought this was it, but then they expanded to 10 min each. 4 hours later now, I still have them but they seem to stretch further apart again. It is very weird for me to say if it gets closer to the big deal or if I just imagine it does. Since they are still irregular I would think they are still those Braxton Hicks contractions they are just picking up more. However, we go day by day right now.

No comments: