10/30/2008

More painful contractions..

When we went to bed last night, I had a few more contractions. They were 10 min apart or so and I could not talk through them. They were super painful but I've told myself and DH that we would wait if they get closer together. Sure enough they didn't. One time I was on the phone with my mom where I felt one coming up and I had to hang up until it was gone. I've called her back of course but there was no way that I just could have talked through it. I can't believe that those contractions are so painful but are not the real ones yet. I am not going into the hospital if they are 10 min or more apart ( meaning still irregular ) because right now I feel like they would send me home anyway. However, I woke up this morning because I started having contractions again and they are not as painful again and about 20 min and more apart.
I can deal easily with those, but the ones where I have to close my eyes and breath through start to scare me.... Again...I know I can do it and I will be fine. No complaints here, just a bit nervous.

1 comment:

The Fuller Ohana said...

They sound like real ones to me! :D I've been thinking about you and checking your blog daily for baby news.